At Stream Shuttle our mission is to help you get to and from the airport as quickly, safely and comfortably as possible. Airport ground transportation is often an overlooked detail but it can also often make or break your trip. There is a lot to think about when planning a trip, whether it be a family vacation or a quick business trip, and in a busy world arranging an airport transfer often becomes an afterthought which can lead to confusion and chaos at the airport.
Save yourself time and aggravation by letting us take care of it for you. At Stream Shuttle we’d love nothing more than for you to be able to simply sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. We’ve got you covered.
When you book with us, you will have a fast, easy, cost effective way to book ground transportation. You can rest easy knowing you have the best deal on price & service. We will even message you with reminders of pick up times and other important information.
Why STREAM SHUTTLE?
We take pride in delivering a safe, convenient and affordable airport shuttle service. We offer convenient online booking:
Our STREAM SHUTTLE airport shuttle vans can be reserved for one-way or round trip transportation on our secure online reservation system from anywhere in the world.
Choose your booking type
- First, choose whether you would like to make a one way booking or a return booking.
- If you choose to make a return booking, ensure to provide return details
Enter your pickup & drop off address
- Select the date & time for pick up including pickup & drop off address.
- We currently only service Melbourne CBD to Melbourne Airport & vice versa. However, you can get in touch with us for a custom booking quote.
- Ensure to allow sufficient time for your flights. You should select the time aiming to be at the airport three hours prior to you scheduled flight for international & two hours for domestic.
Passenger and luggage information
- Each booking must have at least one Adult Passenger. You can select up to nine passengers in total (Adults and Children).
- Children occupying a seat pay the rate as adult passengers.
- Toddlers under 3 years are not counted as an 'individual passenger'.
- Toddler bookings are for children aged 3 years and under. Toddlers travel for FREE & do not occupy a seat. Should a seat be required, please book an additional seat.
- Please let us know how much luggage you will be bringing along for this trip.
Your contact information
- Add in your primary contact ensuring that all mandatory fields are filled in accurately.
- If there are any other special requests, let us know in the area provided.
Terms and conditions
- You can also download PDF copies of our policies:
- » Download the Terms and Conditions Agreement (PDF - 438kb)
Checkout using Credit Card
- Once you "Submit" the booking form, you will have the ability to pay via credit card on a NAB secured site.
- Once the transaction has been approved, you will be redirected back to our website.
- We will send you a confirmation on completion of the approved transaction.
- You can rest easy knowing you have made the right choice.
- Thank you for choosing Stream Shuttle.
If you’re still unsure about any information, or you weren't able to find something in particular on our website, then perhaps the FAQ’s below will shed some light on your queries. Alternatively, please get in touch with us if you have a specific enquiry.
How does the booking process work?
First thing you would need to do is decide whether you wish to book a one way trip or a return trip. Follow the simple steps and your booking will be completed. It is that easy!
What happens once the online transaction has been approved?
Once we have received your online booking, you will receive a confirmation email with all relevant information. Keep this handy at all times. We will also send a reminder a day before your travel.
Where will I be picked up from or dropped off at the airport?
Our parking location at Melbourne Airport is at Groups and Charters, lane 3, bus zone L. This is the Melbourne Airport designated parking area for shuttle services
Is the payment process secure?
Absolutely! We use NAB Transact Direct Post for the checkout process which is 100% secure. We accept all major credit cards such as Visa and MasterCard. Once you have successfully made a transaction, you will be redirected back to our website.
Can we pay cash instead of paying online?
With online bookings, we only accept online payments via credit cards . If you wish to pay by cash, this can be done directly with the driver, subject to availability of seats for that trip.. The driver will need to be at the pick up point to avail of this service.
Where will I be picked up from the airport?
You will be picked up at Groups and Charters, lane 3, bus zone L. This is the Melbourne Airport designated parking area for shuttle services
We are committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information.
A reference to “personal information” means information which identifies you as an individual or from which your identity can be reasonably ascertained. Your name, address and telephone number are examples of personal information.
We observe the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and applicable privacy laws to protect the privacy of your personal information.
Collection of Information
In the operation of our social media and websites ("Sites") we use technology that allows us to monitor traffic patterns and ascertain how people use our Sites, how long they access various pages and what links brought them to us. We use this information to improve our Sites content and ease of use. Cookies are used in Streamshuttle.com.au, but only to track a user’s navigation in the site. Cookies are not used to collect or record any personal information.
To book on-line you will be asked to provide certain personal information such as your name and email address. This information will be used for the purpose confirming your booking and recording your booking. We will keep this information private. We will not share this information with anyone. When you provide credit card details these will pass automatically and securely between your browser and secure payment site for authentication. We do not at any time see or have the ability to access your credit card details.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of our Sites or consistent with the National Privacy Principles.
Access and Correction of Information
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us through our Sites. You are entitled to request that we edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.
Security of Information
We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold about you from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. If the personal information is no longer needed for any purpose we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify the personal information.
Our Sites may contain links to other web sites which are not controlled or maintained by us. Those links are provided for convenience only. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites.